Compact Security System
This system is ideal for aftermarket ATV / Quad / Compact Equipment.
Tech Overview: TE ID Labels | Datadots® with DNA | RFID Transponders
System RRP: £135*
CLICK HERE to find your nearest dealer.
*Please note: Recommended Retail Prices (RRP) and can differ between dealers
Identification of stolen compact vehicles has now been made easier with CESAR.
Popular items of compact equipment are equally susceptible to theft - in some cases even more so. Criminals are able to easily lift and transport items such as ride on mowers, generators and small compact tractors in smaller vehicles. With little or no permanent identification recovery can be difficult if not impossible.
The CESAR Compact System reduces the risk of theft by enabling plant owners to apply a permanent identification to their assets through a combination of proven Datatag technologies including tamper evident warning labels, RFID transponders and Datadots® with forensic DNA solution.
Backed by Datatag's secure 24/7 Contact Centre this extension to the main CESAR Scheme is a welcome addition for large and small businesses alike who want to avoid the risk of lengthy and costly delays associated with plant theft.
CESAR acts as a significant deterrent against theft due to it's almost unbeatable layers of security marking technologies and as an invaluable aid to recovery. CESAR marked compact vehicles are more than twice as likely to be recovered as unmarked equipment.
- State of the art Datatag ID technology
- Visible and covert markings - a real deterrent.
- No annual fees - invest just once in marking and registering your equipment for life.
- A secure and accredited dedicated 24/7 UK Secure Contact Centre
- Over 500,000 machines are now registered and protected with the CESAR Scheme.
- Potential for lower insurance premiums of up to 20% and reduced excesses - CESAR is approved by all major insurers.
- Quick police access to the CESAR database - providing an instant trace on stolen equipment via Datatag's UK 24/7 Secure Contact Centre.
- Recognition by local and national government agencies - easier to get your equipment authorised to work on major construction sites.
- No recovery fees for stolen vehicles and plant.
- The first industry-wide official scheme - backed by the Plant Theft Action Group.
- CESAR is supported by the Home Office and the National Police Chief